Leading Work Lockers Supplier
CBF’s work lockers are constructed of durable 16-gauge steel and are available in varying sizes. Typical dimensions are 5 or 6 feet in height and in 12″, 15″ or 18″ depths. Popular colors include gray, tan, and blue finishes.
Our standard locker (also known as a work locker) offers economical storage of personal effects in schools, parks, recreation areas, offices, and industrial locker rooms. Continuous vertical door strikes, heavy gauge frame hooks, and full-flanged, channel-edged doors ensure quality and security of the work locker. Recognized by its recessed handle and distinctive door louvers, our work locker is known for its durability, reliability, and value.
- Material: CBF’s work locker doors are available in 16- or 18-gauge mild cold-rolled steel. The body of the work lockers is 24 gauge mild cold-rolled steel.
- Assembly: The units come knocked down (KD) and are assembled with nuts and bolts.
- Hinge: For the ultimate in strength, the hinge is a full loop, 2″, 5-knuckle nested in the door slot, then welded to the frame and double-riveted to the door.
- Handle: The stainless-steel recessed handle comes with a plastic-protected lifting trigger. The handles can accept a customer-provided padlock, or you can choose to use the built-in lock. The handles meet ADA requirements for accessibility.
- Latching: The quiet, multi-point latching is tiered and on heavy gauge frame hooks with rubber silencers that reduce noise. Concealed with a quiet lock bar locked in place, they are isolated from metal-to-metal contact by polyethylene glides.
- Box: the work locker box comes with a padlock hasp and steel strike plate with integrated door pull.
- Ventilation: The standard work lockers have louvers on the door perimeter.
- Material: The doors can be ordered with either 16- or 18-gauge galvannealed steel and the bodies are available in 16- or 24-gauge galvannealed steel. The bottoms are stainless steel.
- Assembly: Available with Keps nuts and bolts.
- Handle: Optionally available with a #12 lift handle.
- Hinge: Available with a continuous piano hinge.
- Ventilation: The work lockers are optionally available with full louvers, verti-vents, and visual slots.
For more information on CBF’s work lockers, call us at (216) 877-8480, request a quote, or contact us online.